From 25 May 2018, the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 which introduces new issues in the field of clients rights will come into force. In connection with the new Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, commonly known as the GDPR. We would like to provide you with some information which we present below.
- In accordance with art. 13 paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 we inform you that:
The data administrator is BOTT sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Leszno (64-100) on Budowlanych 1 Street, whose registration files are kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, IX Commercial Department of the National Court Register at KRS number 0000545713, with the Tax Identification Number (NIP): 6972314982 and the REGON number: 360888848
- Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- a) conclusion and performance of the contract (provision of services)
- b) analyzes and statistics conducting and the purposes of business operations
- c) sale of products and offered services
- d) conducting marketing activities undertaken by Bott sp. z o.o.
- e) redress
- f) archiving
- g) answering letters and applications
- h) conducting activities related to ensuring security
- i) compliance with a legal obligation
- Contact to the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- Personal data will not be disclosed to other entities. Personal data may be disclosed competent authorities authorized in accordance with applicable law.
- Providing personal data is voluntary. The person who consents to the processing of personal data has the right to rectify or delete data, limit processing, data transfer, to object, to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn. Personal data processing agreement may be withdrawn at any time. You must send a revocation of consent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A person who consents to the processing of personal data has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in a situation where the processing of personal data violates the general provisions of Regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016.